Underwater Camera Experience #1

At Semuc Champey, Guatemala, I finally got to use my camera underwater. It was pretty fun just rolling around and posing for myself, but I had some gravity problems and couldn't seem to focus the cam very well at first. This first video was really about the fourth video, as I was scared to actually jump in the water with camera in hand. I had googled it 10x before, but still wasn't sure. I finally end up looking around one last time & jumping in!


It was fun taking pics of myself. I just rolled around like an otter & tried to capture what I could :-)

:-0yo, eu, moi, me!

I then tried to convince myself I like fish food.

booger timei <3 fish food

I met a few dudes who were amazed & wanted in on the photo shoot.

dude i metwuteverrrr

I also met a few fish. This guy was interested, then scared, then in a hurry!!!


Well, I don't think I'll be goin to a pool without this cam anymore! It's too fun, everyone's hair is too weird... just a whole other world of photo opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment